"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Operation Hunt Swann

There will be one of these daily. Or whenever I get a chance to make Swann look stupid.

Another reason you should be ashamed for liking him: He plays the tambourine.


And does it quite seriously too. I don't know about you but where I come from, tambourines are for the musically challenged keeners who stands at the very back corner of the stage clearly invisible, all the while thinking that he/she has made some mind-blowing contribution to the performance.

I bet he uses it to drown out his out-of-tune voice. Just like he uses his Twitter page to hide his insanely shit bowling. That's a level of shit that even Mascarenhas hasn't been able to achieve. And he is possibly the worst bowler in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His band has some really stupid name as well ... anyone?

I will not forgive him for taking the michael out of Brett Lee. It's just not on.

Purna said...

I have conveniently forgotten it. Let's kill him together.