"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is the leader of the SFA speaking

Shakib,
I am displeased by the team's performance against the Zimbabweans. I am also unhappy with your performance. I know you are trying to hide from Lalit Modi, but once you are in the Sweet-Faced Assassin group, it is a sin to change into a mellow kitten. Also to lose your sweet face, so never grow facial hair.

Mushfiq,
You did well the other day little one. Keep it up and hit Chigumbura for some sixes. Then, hum the tune of 'Candle in the wind' in his ear.

Mashrafe,
Are you secretly Australian...or Nathan Bracken? Why the fuck is it taking you this long to recover from your injury?

Ashraful,
Since I am a woman of considerable power I am doing you a favour and getting ICC to change the laws for Bangladesh only. You are now officially the runner for one batsman of your choice. Just run, don't hit the ball, don't even go near the ball. Run straight when it is not risky to do so. IF you are run out after this, keep on running. Because I am going to come for your life. No matter where you are.

For inspiration, because you lot clearly need some, I am posting the video of your win against India in WC07. It's only the Indian wickets and three minutes long, because the game starts soon.




That's all.

6 comments:

achettup said...

Please remove this racist video.

Purna said...

Umm Ach, what?

Megha said...

No...NOOO...not this video!! Will this world never let me get over WC07???
Now I know for sure that you really don't like us :(

(But I do like your blog :) )

Anonymous said...

I was going to go all GOOO BANGLADESH until I saw the video put up.

Aditya said...

I agree please take out the video!
put the one where the beat SA ;)
to keep everyone happy put the one where they beat Aus in cardiff :)

anyhow waiting for your post on the 2nd match it was Shakibing(is that the correct spelling?) to the MAX!!!

anyhow awesome performance and they completely trashed Zim!!

Purna said...

HAHAHA!

Megha, KK and Adi,
Sorry but this video will not be removed. It is one of my favourite Bangladeshi victories as it led to a top ranked side crashing out of WC in the first stage! It was definitely a good day to be a minnow!

The other videos will come don't worry. Including the ones vs SA and Aus.

And Megha I like your blog too.