"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, October 29, 2009

To add insult to injury...

If Paranormal Activity didn't scare you this Halloween, go watch the movie that's got everybody sleeping with their lights on.


The first one was so horrifying, the ECB feared the sequel will be just as scary. Hence, he was promptly dropped from the tour of South Africa to allow us to sleep at night.

The movie has the added advantage of being a comedic blockbuster and can be screened at kid's birthday parties. Parents all over the world can now stop worrying about their children's birthday parties being successful, thanks to atrocious batting by Ravi Bopara.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, it will be a box office hit in Australia!

Purna said...

I demand 30% of the profit for bringing it into everybody's attention.

Anonymous said...

It is such a fantastic picture - even my husband laughed at it.

Can I put a link on my facebook page? I have a few mates who will get a giggle out of it.

Purna said...

Of course Sid! I am always happy to spread joy :D.