"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tan tan tannnn

Just trying to build up some excitement for the finals with suspense music from those 1950's horror movies. When the girl with the multiple candles comes out of her bedroom to investigate the noise outside (which I think is the dumbest thing anyone can do), and the camera shows Frankenstein hiding right behind the door. The girl turns around to see Franky reaching for her and lets out a blood curling scream....and blackout.

Sorry, haven't seen a good horror movie in a while so making up my own. Okay, finals! Australia versus New Zealand finals! How often do we see that? Yet, I get this feeling people are not excited about it. WAKE UP CRICKET WORLD! It's a good thing. Australia are for once unstable in a final match and the Kiwis, well they just defied all odds.

If you are thinking about the semis and comparing the English bowlers to the Kiwis you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am with the Kiwis all the way. I hope they keep up their fighting spirit and make a good match out of it. And I am ordering the rain clouds to stay away.

If the match were a horror movie, Time Paine would be the girl and Jesse Ryder would play the part of Franky. Paine would be holding the candles to get a better look and Ryder would knock his front teeth out with his bat. It's the only time I would have supported Ryder. But only because I am a fan of Franky.

3 comments:

The Cricket Corollary said...

I don't care but I'm supporting NZ all the way.

Purna said...

I don't think they are winning this. Unless Dan does something crazy with the ball. Oh well.

Purna said...

I wrote that before knowing Dan's out. Yeah, they are not winning this.

What a boring final!