"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Monday, October 5, 2009

Death by boredom

If you live in the Southern Hemisphere where it's so early that it's criminal to be even awake to watch this snail-paced game, here's something to keep you entertained.

Answer the questions wittily and you will get a prize. The more evil you are, the higher your chances of winning.

Why is Brett Lee clenching his face so hard?



Who is Siddle smelling and why?


Why is this picture so amazing and disturbing at the same time?


Bonus question: Who is the flying man? No the answer is not in my label list.

Knock yourselves out. This may be the first of many if the responses are good.

4 comments:

The Cricket Corollary said...

Wow, you must be bored.

Purna said...

At one point I was staring at the scoreboard willing it to move.

It didn't.

Anonymous said...

1. This is a little known fact: Brett Lee is like a kid's toy - he has a button in his back that, when pressed, makes him look like an outpatient from a mental hospital and say "I'm gonna kill you and eat your peas at the same time!!"

In this picture, Mussey has gotten so bored - because the match was a snoozer - that he has felt compelled to press the button for a laugh.

2. It's tempting to say that Ponting must have farted or that it Siddle's lack of romantic interest in him just ain't getting through to Tim Paine - but I think that is just Siddle's regular face. He really is ugly.

3. I do not have a clue.

4. was there a 4th? If so, I do not have a clue - again.

Purna said...

Sid, I was stressed out with school when I received this in the morning. That Brett Lee comment made my day!
It's Darren Sammy and the pic is awesome because he is defying gravity but disturbing because of his hand gestures. At least that's what I thought.
Anyway, I am awarding you with the prize. Look for it on my blog ;).