"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Refreshing

Martyd from Cricket=Action=Art is one of my favourite artists. He has an eye for the perfect pictures and is even better at putting his personalized touch to them. The picture below caught my eye when I saw it on Cricinfo but when I saw it again on Martyd's site, it literally shocked me in a good way.

"There is a lot of tiredness in the cricket blososphere at the moment. Too many average games in the between seasons period seems to have left us a little jaded.Time to look at it all through someone else's eyes".

Something about this picture makes me feel good. I thought I'd share my good feelings with you all as opposed to the usual whining, swearing and angry words. And I will not complain about the seven looooonnngg ODI's between Aus and India. Okay, maybe I will. But not in this post.

Thanks Martyd for always bringing in such a refreshing perspective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful picture. I always wanted to be good at photography, but it was never my forte.