"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm supporting NSW

Every team I supported in this Champions League had a good run and then crashed out! Barring Bangalore. But nobody expected them to get as far as they did in the first place, so they actually had a good tournament (HAHA!).

Now T&T seems to be doing the same. Losing to BRETT LEE. Not even NSW. One god damn tweety bird imitating, no ball producing machine. Spare me the best fast bowler in the world talk. I don't want to hear it.

So now, I'm switching gears in the hopes that my bad luck rub on NSW.

Go Kato! Bring that wonder boy Moises on so KP can claim him as his very own bitch!
Go Clark! Bowl your heart out because you won't get picked for the matches against India!
Go Philly and Dave! You can share wonderful domestic stories about your domestic games on the plane back home. I'm sure the passengers will be all ears!
Go Bollinger! Prove to the world that the ONLY reason you don't get picked for Australia is because your unfortunate genes prevent you from looking good on TV!


Yes, this is me being supportive. But my plan doesn't seem to be working!

4 comments:

Aditya said...

If Only your plan could work!

It was just Lee's Day ! just like the Afridi Semi Final in the T20 world cup!

India better watch out for him!

Anonymous said...

And no "go Hauritz"?? You swine, you!

His moobs are not impressed.

Purna said...

Adi, my powers are in disarray unfortunately :(.

Sid, Go Hauritz! Bowl T&T out so Sid can splash you moobs all over her blog!

Anonymous said...

Despite 2 wickets, he was a bit poor on the day. Never mind, they still won.

I can go moob it up, now.