"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vote

The topic for this afternoon is more other bloggers than cricket I guess, but this one holds some importance so read carefully.

World Cricket Watch has introduced a Cricket Website Award. A host of great sites have been nominated and you should go and vote for them because you read more than half of them regularly. Even if they offend you and piss you off, you are drawn to them every god damn day of your life.

Here's a little teaser, under Best Cricket Blog the nominations are King Cricket, Cricket with Balls and BCC!. Oh fuck! Who do you vote for? Yes, I had the same problem. Unfortunately, I don't think the coveted ICC ranking system will be able to help you out here, so you must make a decision and vote. No one will ever know anyway.

Also nominated under Best New Cricket Blog is my dear friend Sid from Thoughts from the Dustbin. She is an Australian living in England, counting down to the next Ashes so she can stop suffering. What more do you need to know?

No, I am not telling you who I voted for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you voted for me ... and Jrod. He rules.

Purna said...

Of course I voted for you!