"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm in heaven

Mascaraman and midget monstrosity Bell are both playing. I can't wait to watch them bat. Of course I hope it happens after the Saffers have made 400 plus, but whenever it happens I am going to stay up to watch. Even if it is at 4am.

Cooky might open, while Bell will bat down the order. So I might not get to watch them bat together, but if it happens, what a joyous ocassion that will be.

Mascaraman will pout his lips and crease his brows to give the illusion of concentration. Then he will miss or duck or nearly get himself out. Even if Wet is bowling. But note, the mascara will remain the smooth, clumpless, perfection that it is.

Bell will probably sustain a neck sprain from trying to spot the ball flying towards him from the skies. He could still score a decent total since he is really Samantha from Bewitched in real life.


The nose gave it away...

Mascaraman and his tiny witch. I can hear wedding bells. 

No comments: