"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Biff, again!

A friend of mine recently sent me a video and asked me a question. The enormity of this question is such that I cannot put it into words. Combined with the video, it is quite daunting. The question was "How can you hate Graeme Smith?". And the video is this:



This is a man who likes poking his team-mates in the ass, to make teenage girls giggle and clap. This is also the man who possibly fulfills his team-mates' inner desires, as Morne did not seem to mind much. This video is ideal for the Love Biff campaign, as my friend and the five star rating on Youtube is trying to tell me. It's the video that will help Biff win over the hearts of millions all over the world.

How then can I hate Graeme Smith? What is the matter with me?

Give in to the power of the video Purna, give in to the power.

I think I am going to crumble under the pressure.

3 comments:

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Jesus! Danish Kaneria did something similar today to one of the NZ batsmen... is this a virus? The arsepinch flu?

"How can you hate Graeme Smith?"

This, dear Purna, is what I've been wondering all the time, to be honest. Smithy is a revelation to all who get caries and a sugar shock whenever the name Vettori is mentioned. GS is so delightfully brickheaded, uncharming, sausagefingerish, pencilstrokelipped, nasal and freckled that you just gotta love him for being such a total Anti-Aussie, for being so wonderfully... cubic!
I need a healthy dose of Smithy at least once a week or life gets bland. If you enjoy the adventurous feeling of crazy things in your mouth, too much pepper, too much chilli, or a huge spoon of plain cocoa; if you like it too strong, too weird and too sensational, then Smithy might just be your guy.
Ahhh he rules *sigh*
I hope this has convinced you now, if not, I have heaps more of this :D
Cheers,
Wes

Anonymous said...

I saw this on facebook ... hehehe ... it's funny.

Purna said...

Wes, that is everything I have ever wanted to say about Graeme Smith.