"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Monday, December 14, 2009

No draws please!

NO! Pakistan is going to bat till the last test match is a draw. COWARDS!

C'mon, give the Kiwis a decent chance to bat. You have Aamer and Asif, what the fuck are you afraid of?

C'mon! It has been so awesome so far. Don't fucking play safe and ruin it ALL.

C'mon Kamran, GIVE UP YOUR WICKET. Don't worry about match fixing allegations. If you give it to Dan, no one will suspect you.

Collapse Pakistan collapse! Or declare.

Aah, Danish heard me.

YES! All out! Go Kiwis Go!

RAIN? But this is not South Africa...

4 comments:

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Slowly getting over it. I ranted my end off at Reverse Swing's.

I once saw T-Shirt on the net, the print was:
"Is it cowardly to pray for rain"
Dä! Found it.
At good old Jrod's
Sorry, couldn't help it :P

Reverse Swing said...

Well, they were playing to secure themselves first as they were the underdogs and survivors of the first inning large defecit so naturally after fighting so hard to reach there you don't want to give up so easily. But yes if they might have scored 50-75 more runs they may have in commanding situation.

But you almost got you wish, NZ was going to snatch a victory but rain ruined it.

Purna said...

I hate it when rain ruins it.

Reverse, I honestly thought Aamer and Asif were going to blow them away. Bah, I am so mad rain spoiled this one!

Where does Pakistan go next?

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

They are going under in Down Under har har har.

And there will be no single drop of rain. HA HA.

(I guess. Hopefully. I really muchly hope so)

Seriously I am heaps looking forward to this. It will be so nice... Paksieboys should really be able to put up a good fight there. *wiggles feet in anticipation*
tour fixtures