"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shane Warne has a blog!

And it's about poker. His 'about' section calls him a cricketer but the whole website is on how to put a 'spin on things' and make money.

He even took part (hosted? I don't have the patience to go through this) in something called the Poker Ashes. God, some people are obsessive.

What is even more interesting than this blog is how I came across it. A friend bet me that Warnie had a sex tape. Not believing him, I googled it and I found the blog.

Before you get all excited and click on the link, listen to this. There is a picture of him in Las Vegas with Shannon Elizabeth. That's THE girl from American Pie.

Does Shannon Elizabeth know who Shane Warne is? Does she know what cricket is? Actually, does she even know where Australia is? Looks like Warnie was the one who went up to her for the picture.

A google search titled 'Shane Warne sex tape' that lead to a blog with a picture of Shane Warne and Shannon Elizabeth.

Now you can click on the link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's depressing, isn't it? In the lead up to the Ashes this year, we were promised lots of Shane Warne on commentary but he spent most of the series playing "Ashes poker". It's not on.

I worship that man.

Anonymous said...

What happened to Benn and Watto sitting in a tree?

Rishabh said...

I have seen this before. It was published there in daily locals.

Purna said...

Sid, I am interested to know if he is making money or losing money.
And I'll get that up later. Now that Benn got Watto the post is incomplete without the last picture.

Rishabh, seen what? The blog info? Btw, are you even old enough to read this post?!