"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Monday, November 30, 2009

Must read

No, my busy day is not over yet. Which is unfortunate because it is 10 at night. Then again what is the difference between day and night when you are a student? It's all deadlines that run your life, sadly.

Nevertheless, I did pop over at Page 2 to procrastinate and stumbled upon this gem of an article. Have a read. It is delightful. Although, I do suspect it is only delightful to those who do not support the Poms. Or Mascaraman. But I won't give too much away. Here:

Goochie checks in

Alan Tyers is officially one of my top Cricinfo authors.

6 comments:

Rohit said...

I'm a big fan of Page 2 as well. They have some awesome writers there. Anand Ramachandran, however, is the best by a fair distance, in my slightly jingoistic opinion!

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love page 2? It's always good when you need a laugh.

Good luck with the school work.

fordaluvofMorne said...

hey Purns... where is Bon?

Meanwhile funny article :)

Poshin_david said...

Lolz....Funny...
And to think I've never been to page 2 till now.....

Luved the heading The former England legend reveals that, no, the key to batting is not hair-loss cream. Whatever could it be then? lolz

Purna said...

Rohit, lol. He is good but I am currently indulging in Tyers...having just discovered him!

Sid, thanks. Your blog is also good when I need a laugh :).

Morne's lover, hey! how are you? I don't know where Bon is. I have emailed him, left comments...no reply. Maybe he is just taking a break.

Chris, seriously? it's awesome. You should visit more often.

neausley said...

9a replica bags great post to read v9c61l2u21 replica evening bags Going Here b7b18z4b39 designer replica luggage replica bags toronto replica bags online pakistan replica hermes bag y9s24a2z59 hermesreplica bags neverfull