"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well done India!

I thought the Indians were FANTASTIC! I mean, a Sumo wrestler scored 57 runs against them despite having all that fat to weigh him down. There had to be help from the bowlers. And that beautiful collapse! From 58 for 0 to 135 for 7. That ladies and gentlemen is skills. Real skills.

Oh, did you know the last three wickets fell for two runs? That's it boys. Keep it cheap. We are in the middle of a recession after all!

Anybody who finds me a video of this beautiful game will get money. Loads and loads of money. Money that you will be able to make a mattress out of.

(Too cool to give a rats ass about a warm-up match are we? So cool that even a humiliating defeat can't faze us.)

India lost by 103 runs. Can we give them a standing ovation?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*Brandon applauds vigorously, followed by his victory dance.


This was fun.

Mary Jane said...

Kiwis have won my heart back!
And what I loved most about this match is the fact that Bond rocked FINALLY! Yay!!

Purna said...

LOL Brandon.

MJ, yes about time Bond did something. Hopefully he will be able to continue his form.

I can't wait for TOMORROW!