"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Monday, September 14, 2009

The first

The first thing I did when I woke up today is turn on the t.v.

The first incident I saw today was Kandamby falling to Harbajan with SL still needing 55 runs to win.

The first thought that crossed my mind today was 'FUCK!' Although, that is the first word on my mind a lot of days.

The first emotions I experienced today were anger and then rage and then wrath.

The first phrase I uttered today was 'If Harbajan gets five wickets I will send the mammoths from the glaciers of Canada to flatten the Sri Lankan team'.

They are so flat that we will be using them as cricket pitches for the Champions Trophy. We will see how the Indian bowlers get wickets then.

4 comments:

Cricket Bats said...

I still fancy India to win the champions trophy!

Purna said...

You can fancy all you want, it ain't happening.

Shakib said...

may be Bangladesh wins the CT. ROTFL.

Purna said...

Oh very funny. Stop blogging and go practice :P.