"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank you Naeem!

Phew! Bangladesh almost gave the last match to Zimbabwe in an attempt to be magnanimous. Thank god for Naeem's 'hell no!' attitude. There is no such thing as a dead-rubber game folks. WINNING IS EVERYTHING!

So now we have a top class all-rounder, a top class spinner, a captain who is loved and respected by his team (both Shakib and Mashrafe...I hope!) and that guy who can come in when all hope is lost and guide us home. I don't care if that was a premature statement. I am practicing Abism, being positive. Don't burst my bubble...it's a big step for me into the non-hating world.

So let's celebrate!

He scored a century...FU...congratulations Brendan!

You the winner Naeem!

I present this to Cricket Minded for not hating on anyone in this post

WTF! That's some ugly ass trophy yo! Wait, I didn't hate..NOOOO!

No comments: