"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Are we there yet?

This gap between the second and third ODI is so god damn long that I have once again forgotten what the Saffers look like. Honestly, who designed this series? If the rationale between this gap is that every game is either on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday so people can attend...umm..it's not working very well is it? How can a series prolonged by no games for infinite number of days hold any body's interest?

And what the hell are the Saffers doing during these days? I see no pictures of them practicing! Maybe it's because they are too busy elsewhere.

AB: Getting the whole team to buy his new CD. At least that's 16 copies sold, plus Mummy, Daddy and Brother.

Morne: Following Mickey around singing 'Gimme, gimme' in his ears 24/7.

Hersch: Staring into space and visualizing my happy face when he gets that century that's due.

Dale: Reading bedtime stories to his grand kids, so they don't kick him in the nuts for his woeful bowling.

Graeme: Trying to dehydrate Strauss to induce his leg cramp.

Parnie: Telling everybody what a hero he is for coming back from his ankle sprain as fast as he did.

Albie: Following Morne and Mickey around to make sure one Morkel doesn't get traded for another.

Mickey: Making up new shit to tell the press just to keep them interested.

I'm filing a complain with the CSA for letting my mind sit idle for five fucking days, during which it has gathered shit. As you can clearly see.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Really hope Hersh has a clear vision of that century Purn, it won't do us any harm =)
maybe the stress for the exams is getting to me but I'm starting to get very annoyed at all the cr@p Mickey and Co are dishing to the papers, they should focus on their team and not giving out suggestion to the opposition on how to win against us!

Purna said...

Ugh...what is Mickey saying now? Seriously, somebody needs to tie and gag him till the series is over.
I know what you mean by stress of exams...I'm not sure I'll be able to respond properly over the next few days. I'll try and post though.

Anonymous said...

And Smith is trying to find enough paper bags to put over the ugly Brigitte Sarembock's head.