"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Equations

TMD century= Harbajan slaps everywhere...eq i

DPMD+HAPW= Fatigued bowlers...eq ii

DPMD +HAPW+TMD century=Fatigued bowlers+Bawling Indians...eq iii
_______________________________________________

Subtracting eq iii from eq ii:

-TMD century= -Bawling Indians

or TMD century= Bawling Indians

but from eq i, TMD century= Harbajan slaps everywhere

therefore, Harbajan slaps everywhere = Bawling Indians


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which brings us to the question, what exactly are you studying?

That's tough math

Gabrielle said...

wow Purn,I got lost after the first Harbajan slapping :) btw great show by the Lankan guys, Jayawardene is sheer class

straight point said...

ah!

i will comment further once my head stops spinning...

Purna said...

KK, I'm just showing off. LOL. But honestly I learnt these in grade 6, when I was in Bangladesh.

Gabi, as long as Harbajan is noticed I am happy. The dude is very entertaining. I agree. It was unfortunate that he didn't get to a 300 though.

SP, head stopped spinning yet?