"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have infiltrated twitter

I decided to join twitter because my exams are coming up and I actually have time to study. So I thought I would have a Doritos Spicy Sweet Chilli moment of delusion and waste it all.

It's fun and addictive. But for you it's a Loreal Wrinkle Defense type of sadness because now I am going to be stinking up the web world even more.

You can follow me if you want. If you can tolerate me, I will make you a Sony Ericsson follower. Not that you will care.

I promise you I don't brand everything so lamely on twitter. I haven't even sworn on it yet.

Now that's a Citi Moment of Success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purna, Twitter is fab, think their maybe a new lady in markb46 life, glad for him, he is lucky she seems beautiful and sweet, must have the same taste as his best friend kallis, shamone is beautiful inside and out, great to see some romance in the protea squad finally, now for my little ab to find somebody as adorable. Loving the blog as always . Jane

Purna said...

It is, but it's also addictive...and not in a good way!

I thought AB had a girlfriend? Who is Mark's lady?