"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I might die

I think it's time to be hyper dramatic about Bangladesh.

WHAT. THE. FUCK!

1/1, 2/19, 5/135...9/328.

Isn't Jacob Oram a bowler?

What.the.fuck!

0/71, 1/71,2/84...10/190.

Aren't Bangladesh done humiliating themselves?

What.the.fuck!

Even if you don't care about your own dignity, it would be nice if you at least cared about ours. Pretty soon Bangladeshis all over the world would rather jump from the roof rather than go through yet another Bangladesh collapse. You would think this is some sort of PhD on collapsing. 

D if you get too close.
C if you get close to too close.
B if you get too close, all get into a sac together and hop back to the pavilion.
A if you get too close and fall over each other during your race to the change room. Add some broken bones and black eyes and it will be bumped to an A+.

I can't take it anymore. I really might die. But I will leave you with these wise words:


What.the.fuck!

No comments: