"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Friday, January 22, 2010

Love Pasta?



You might want to rethink that because Shane Watson looks like one. An angry one. Or maybe the pasta is angry because he has just realized that Twatto looks like him. Regardless, the pasta is golden as is Shane Watson. His hair puts the sun to shame, his batting techniques are pure class and his bowling tends to be threatening. How exactly we don't know, or care. But just like we love our pasta cooked, we love it when Shane Watson has put himself in hot water. Man of the series? No siree! Get the fuck out in the 90's and piss off a big West Indian man. That's they wat we like our golden boy. Why exactly? Again, we don't know. Or care.
-Sent in by Wes

Think a cricketer looks like something edible? Send in the photos at cricketminded@gmail.com and tell us why!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And may I just speculate ... who should have been man of the series?

Purna said...

Your Lord. Duh!

Poshin_david said...

Pasta and Watson....that's a new combo....

You are probably wondering where I've disappeared . I'm really busy with my commitments for Royal Challenger's Bangalore (RCB) and the Indian Premier League (IPL) that I can't find time to read your articles. I'm really sorry but I'll catch up once it's over. Really sorry mate.
Just wanted you to know. :D

Cheers;
Christopher Posh David

Purna said...

How sweet of you to let me know Chris :). Best of luck with all that! Where can we read it?

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Oh damn.... pasta... noodle... Jrod's latest Watson post... now I feel sick.

Poshin_david said...

Thanks mate....

My articles for RCB will be featured in their website, www.royalchallengers.com/
My profile is http://www.royalchallengers.com/fan/poshin

My articles for IPL will be featured in their websites under features. Here's my latest article for them. http://www.iplt20.com/features/2010/jan/1301-blog2-feature.htm

Purna said...

Thanks Chris. Will be reading it for sure.