"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Don't dance Tamim



Your team is shit. Just not any type of shit. Absolutely top class shit. Shit that is so rare and so good that you can only buy it in a dark alley from a hooded man with grills.

Seven wickets for twenty two runs on a lifeless pitch. How does Bangladesh do it? Only they know.

Jamie Siddons should just consider shooting them. Not my son though. Note, he remained not out. Not that it matters, but he is my son after all.

Tamim played really well, but when the rest of the team lose their wickets like that who is noticing his 151? No one really.

I feel I deserve some credit. Avid supporter of Bangladesh and South Africa and yet to lose my sanity.That's gotta be worth some trophy. Preferably an ICC one. 

2 comments:

Reverse Swing said...

Purna your boys are watching to much of Pakistani cricket, please ban all Pakistani matches or even news in BD they seems to idealize them and you know what is problem if you make Pakistan as your batting idealize specially.

oh and Saffars are also doing something Pakistani in their board?

Purna said...

I know! both my teams seem to have been inspired by the Pakistanis...

Maddy you are so funny when you diss Pakistan!