"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, October 20, 2011

No, I will NOT!

The worst thing about getting lazy is right when you have compiled a thousand and one ways to make fun of the Aussies, the Saffers come up with a performance like the one we were subjected to yesterday.

And I was going to make so much fun of Pat Cummins being Barbie's pre-pubertal Ken with zits that are so terrorized by Saffa batsmen that they pop on their own.

I hadn't bargained for SA's wonderful middle order. Actually, was there even a middle order? I certainly didn't see them. Did you?

I didn't see the bowling either, so I can't really comment on how that went. But it seems like the pitch worked pretty well for Pat Cummins (who better fade away soon). So I don't know what my Dale and Morkel were doing.

Of course, the correct way of going about this is to blame the rain. South Africa loses 90% of the games that have been affected by rain. The rest 10% are washed out.

So no, I will not write a proper post on this because there are still two more games to go and Ricky Ponting will very soon revert back to his 'can't bat, can't captain' stance. I can feel it coming.

My only consolation from this game is that Witchy Mitchy is soon going to feel the pressure from Ken Cummins and give us the joy of pie chucking.

(In case you are wondering, I will also not mention Bangladesh's glorious revenge against the West Indies. I would have, had it been the second ODI of the three ODI's series but it wasn't. It was the last miserable game and the series had already been lost by then. So what is the point? Bangladesh-always coming up with a stellar performance when all has been lost. We have to fucking change the format of every series for them. Start with the last ODI first! Idiots.)


Printing said...

We are really appreciate to you. For maintaining your blog. This is really great job. Please post different news for catch the views.

Door Hangers said...

Hey good content posting. Really very good readable content. I share to your blog to my twitter. By regards Print Management Software

livescore said...

Well, I am not able to figure out that why the South Africans haven't been able to win the big titles I mean they have got everything,batting, bowling ,fielding everything but they fail to deliver which is very disappointing.In this particular series I think they will deliver and win the series but I m pretty much amazed by that kid Pat Cummins he has done very good.He has got the pace and can also seam the ball and the benefit is that he can bat as well.So it's very good for the Aussies let's us see what can they dig up?

Tendulkar said...

Though the South Africa T20 team squad is the most favorite this time for T20 World Cup but during India live streaming T20' I am gonna support Indian Cricket team.

Ravi said...

ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Schedule
ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Schedule PDF
IccT20 World Cup 2020 Schedule Download

Unknown said...

Watch online cricket for free on Smartcric where all national and international cricket matches can be enjoyed by the cricket fans.