"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Problems with commenting

My friend Stani (never thought I'd say this but you just helped me so you are my friend for TODAY and today only) just informed me that there was something wrong with the comments setting on my blog so some people may have tried to comment without any success. Well I fixed it. I hope all of you who tried (if there are any of you... ) come back and leave your feedback again.

Thanks!

10 comments:

Stani Army said...

Wow. Human endeavour! Reading that post, I could almost feel the pain you must have felt writing it Purn. Thanks.

I do tell her about the things wrong with her too everyone....but she never tries fixing those.

Graeme Smith said...

Stani, mate!

Thanks a bunch. I've been here since the outset but haven't been able to comment. I hope that Purna really makes it up to you. If not, I'm here ;o)

Stani Army said...

I'm not interested Graeme. I'll get Es on you if you're not careful and she plays Aussie rules punk!

Shakib Al Hasan said...

O thank you thank you Stani. I Finally can comment on my Purny Wurny's blog.

Stani Army said...

Yes Shakib, I did tell her that lots of people would have been tryin to comment without success. She didn't believe me.

See Purn.

Purna said...

Stani, my hands got stuck a couple of times but I made it. This is all you are getting. Graeme seems to be here for you. Graeme, Stani's heart beats faster at the mere mention of your name. No joke.

Hi Shakib. Did you like my post about you? :P

Unknown said...

Purna, I think you should add an archive to your layout.

Brandon

Purna said...

Done. I forgot to add it when I changed the layout.

yanmaneee said...

ferragamo sale
fenty puma
lebron 14
hermes belts
air max 97
air max
longchamp bags
air max 2018
ultra boost
kyrie shoes

tathoot said...

v3u85e7y29 n2f04r3i31 e6s21s4j86 i6e04j8i34 k8v88j9l06 w0g54p3w87