"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, April 22, 2010

England rows to the Carribbean

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream.

Barbie on the boat
He is eating cream
Funnily, funnily, funnily, funnily,
He doesn't know how to bowl seam.

Prior on the boat
He may not be in the team
Horribly, horribly, horribly, horribly,
They haven't told him.

Swanny on the boat
He is sitting on the beam
Urgently, urgently, urgently, urgently
His elbow needs a trim.

Onions on the boat
He's injured another limb
Weirdly, weirdly, weirdly, weirdly
Those are his hips and they are too slim.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
A win is but a dream!

6 comments:

mspr1nt said...

hhahaha, love it! you just made my evening.,

imemyself said...

When i first read the heading in my blogroll, this rhyme was going in my mind.

Oh well.. this is good. very good.

Purna said...

mspr1nt, glad to be of service :).

imemyself, that's how I thought abt the rythme too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

nice one purna !

anon AB EN BOUCH

Anonymous said...

You're jumping on my cricket poetry bandwagon are you missy? Nah, it always works for a good laugh :-)

Purna said...

Sid, how can I not? I copy others after all!