1) I dislike the Poms and the Pakistanis more than I dislike Australia. Otherwise today's win wouldn't have given me so much joy. It could also be that this was by far the best fucking game in the whole tournament though.
2) I want to own Shane Watson and hit him again and again, just to see THAT look on his face. I would invite all of you over as well for some dinner, drinks and then a game of smack the Lollipop Boy.
3) I don't like it when Michael Clarke plays T20, let alone captain a side.
4) Highlights could look so ghastly on anybody.
5) I am also one of those that never write Australia off till the game is done. I don't write Pakistan off either...off a loss that is.
6) Captains always don't need to lead from the front for the team to go through to the finals. Puppy and Colly have been in piss poor form, but taking all the credit. Specially Puppy boy. Fuck right off, you didn't do shit for your team!
7) Saffers are actually missing a lot of things from their side: a match-winner, a gutsy player, players that can turn things around for them at the blink of an eye, players that can play Ajmal...okay, I forgive them for the last one.
8) A team losing from a winning situation year after year, could still keep us entertained using the exact same tactics- cumulative brain loss.