"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The era of Jacques Kallis

It never seems to end. Sure he has his downs but when he starts his upward journey, sky is the limit. Actually there is no limit, but to admit that is kind of scary. So we will just draw a line in the stratosphere.

I had once promised some videos of the beautiful one (in terms of his cricket...I don't actually think he is beautiful looking). That promise was made about seven months ago, so I think it's time I fulfill my promise like the good person that I am.

Also, I can't find any new words to describe the miracle that is Jacques Kallis.





Notice, he says sky is the limit. I did not take that phrase from him. Gary and I are like on the same wave-length. It's how I will lure him back to Saffaland.



How can you not love Jacques Kallis?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that son of a bitch - he is so arrogant.

Purna said...

Anon, are you the one who came across this blog while googling haters of Kallis? I found that very amusing!