"How shit you must be if I got you out twice!"
-Paul Harris to Andrew Symonds, Perth 2008

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It didn't go well boys

I woke up and had a heart attack because SA were 11/2. Well, it wasn't that great of a heart attack because one of the men gone were Graeme Smith. I don't like him. Specially when he decides to drag the ball onto his own stumps.

Playing for the Aussies are we Smithy?
(Please get Majeed on the phone)

Anyway, that aside, it was a disaster. Darling Duminy tried his best and god some of his shots were beautiful. But hey, guess what...Aussies can bowl! Who the fuck is this Cummins and why, oh why does he have that haircut?
Most importantly, how did the Aussies find a T20 bowler that is neither Dougie, Binga nor Nannes?

And who the hell did SA have? Rusty...and the rest had names but they were all in fact...rusty. As in out of practice. Yeah I know, I am rusty too.

But who gives a shit? SA lost. And they actually lost quite pathetically. Dropped catches (three: Graeme-WHO HAS FAT HOOVES FOR HANDS, Botha, BOTHA AGAIN), missed runs outs, inability to stop easy singles, shitty bowling.

Should I go on? It doesn't even sound like the South African team I know.

Stop going on vacation guys, enough is enough! And do not feed me that, this is only T20 shit. It's a game against Australia. THIS SHALL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

Hash didn't impress either. But it's okay, because I like him.

I'm such a fool.

P.s: Where is my son?

9 comments:

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Ahh Purn... Patrick Cummins, wonderful discovery from New South Wales, great prospect and so so young. Bowled well so far for Aus, and for NSW in the CL, too, deserved another go. Seems to keep a fairly cool head on the big stage, too. Just like Nathan Lyon (Australia's latest attempt at spin) he impressed the good out of everybody in the last Big Bash.

Oh and stop bashing Botha please :(
I am also sorry that Rusty got hammered, but someone had to take the sacrifice upon himself to give Aus the runs, since Morkel and so on bowled well.

I hope you understand :D

Cheers
Wes

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Yeah yeah check this out
Pat's highlights from the 2010/11 season :D

Anonymous said...

Felt for Morne, he bowled very well, had a gun run-out and had 2 catches shelled off his bowling.

But yes, Cummins is looking tasty.

Purna said...

Thanks for the video Wes. He is quite good, I have to admit. I like fast bowlers anyway.
Botha killed me.

Anon, I thought he was going to have a terrible game when he dropped that first catch himself. But that run out was brilliant. SA boys weren't moving well. It was ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Hey you must have cheered up by now.

Latest Cricket News said...

Graeme Smith is one of the finest left handed batsmen ever i have seen in SA Cricket..

Wes playforcountrynotforself said...

Hallelujah!!! Unless your comment was ironic. In this case: hmmpp.

Purna said...

Anon, I haven't seen the highlights yet. Work, life etc.

Latest, is he really? Then why is he such an underachiever?

Trade Printers said...

We are really appreciate to you. For maintaining your blog. This is really great job. Please post different news for catch the views.